“Writing professionally was my dream and it came true and if I can do it, so can you.”
- Do you have a story waiting to be written?
- Have you ever had a secret dream to see your name on the cover of a book?
This workshop will give you the tools needed to make your dreams a reality. The session includes all the basics and ways to kick up your writing to create a manuscript that will sell. Find out how to write a story from the inside out with all the elements an editor will be looking for.
Plus answers to those questions every new author asks:
- How do you write a whole book?
- Do I need an agent?
- How do I find the perfect publisher?
- How can I get past the slush pile?
- What the heck is a slush pile?
- And where should I go for a well earned vacation with my first gigantic royalty cheque?
Find out what to do with your opus once it’s written and how to put together the Perfect Pitch Package!
The goal of this workshop is to give you the confidence to take that leap of faith and provide the wings that allow you to soar!
This session is available for Virtual Presentation
Special Saturday Sessions or Evening Group Sessions will be available as scheduling permits. These extended classes include all of the above and additionally, a pre-arranged evaluation of a sample of the participant’s current work with helpful ideas on how to make it shine!
Requirements For Presentation
PPT projector and screen or Smart Board and a lectern.
Approximately five minutes required to set up and tear down.
Students will be writing, so bring pen and paper. Tables needed.